So I decided to take today. I was actually SHOCKED by a plain, dull looking bath bomb from LUSH. It had been sitting in my collection and I hadn’t used it yet.
- This comes wrapped in the standard LUSH plastic wrap with the name of the product and ingredients.
- It’s a plain white with specks of blue in it.
- Found this bomb to dissolve really slowly!
- The color was a bright orange similar to Yoga Bomb.
- Opacity: it was the perfect amount of color.
- This bomb dissolved completely with NO chunks, but it did have those awkward patches of clear”rose petal” shaped things that don’t dissolve.
- There was no “surprise” in the middle.
- This bomb does contain glitter, which was gold and beautiful! It didn’t stick to the skin.
- The scent is very mild and barely noticeable, but it is there.
- Lush’s statement says: “Unleash fire and bathe in a whirlpool of magnificently vibrant, sizzling color and a spectacular explosion of sights, sounds and scents. Inhale the refreshing sherbet-y citrus scent of lemon and bergamot; you’ll feel like you’re up and away on the back of your own dragon. This mystical bath bomb fizzles, crackles, curls and ends with a glitter explosion.”
- The bomb did curl and fizzle, it didn’t crackle, and it does have glitter. I didn’t smell citrus but thats what it has in it.
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Fragrance , Fizzy Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) ,Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum) , Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate) , Water (Aqua) , Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate ,Propylene Glycol , Lauryl Betaine , *Citral , *Limonene ,*Linalool , D&C Red No. 33 , FD&C Red No. 4 , D&C Red No. 27 , D&C Orange No. 4 , Golden Glitter (Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides, Silica) ,Gold Lustre (Potassium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, and Iron Hydroxide) , Rice Paper . *Occurs naturally in essential oils
- USD: $6.95
- Size: 6.3 oz. (Which is average for LUSH bath bombs)
- Overall, a great price!
- This bomb is vegan.
- This bomb is a surprise in itself, it looks bland and boring but turns out bright orange!
- Would make a great gift or stocking stuffer.
- I do not have a LUSH store near me, therefore, I order all my LUSH products online.
- I didn’t find this bomb SUPER moisturizing to my skin. It didn’t leave an oily feeling, but it also didn’t dry out my skin.
- I would repurchase this bomb often.
- I love the unique factor of this bomb, but it lacked the moisture that LUSH bath bombs are known for.
- Rating: 3.8/5 stars.
You can buy LUSH Bath Bombs directly from http://www.lushusa.com , (depending on your country of origin), follow their Facebook or Instagram account for updates!
Ingredients, and statement of bomb from lushusa.com.