So I decided to take a bath Monday in between my readings for school. Sadly the bubble bar I picked was one of the disappointments from LUSH:
- This comes wrapped in the standard LUSH plastic wrap with the name of the product and ingredients.
- It’s a purple and white mixture with a lavender branch in it.
- Found this bomb to dissolve at a normal speed.
- The color was a bright fushcia underneath with bubbles.
- Dissolving: The bubble faded way too quickly for my liking, after about 10-15 mins there were none left.
- Opacity: it was the perfect amount of color.
- This bomb dissolved completely with only a few little chunks, which eventually dissolved.
- There was no “surprise” in the middle.
- This bomb does not contain glitter.
- The scent is very kitchen smelling. For me it was OVERWHELMING of thyme and lavender. Overall, the bath was unpleasant for me due to the scent.
- Lush’s statement says: “The fresh herbal fragrances of lavender, rosemary and thyme with essential oils from the hills of sun-soaked Provence go into our swirly love letter inspired by the warmth and beauty of the French countryside.”
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate , Cream of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Lauryl Betaine , Corn Starch (Zea Mays) , Fragrance , Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) , Citric Acid , Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) , Thyme Oil (Thymus zygis) , Lavender Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia) , Lavender Absolute (Lavandula Angustifolia) , Lavender Sprig (Lavandula angustifolia) ,Glycerine , Benzyl Benzoate , *Limonene , *Linalool , Deep Purple Lustre (Red 28, Blue 1, Aluminium Potassium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide) , Blue 1 , Red 33 . *Occurs naturally in essential oils
- USD: $8.95
- Size: 3.5 oz. (Which is smaller than a good majority, most of the bath bombs on LUSH’s site claim to be 6.3 o.z.)
- Overall, it was a disappointment for the price.
- This bomb is vegan.
- This bomb is very different than other LUSH bath bombs.
- The lavender twig and shape of the bomb are super cute.
- The color it leaves behind is pretty as well.
- I do not have a LUSH store near me, therefore, I order all my LUSH products online.
- While the scent is unique, it is just way way too overpowering.
- I didn’t find this bomb moisturizing to my skin. It also left that “oily” sensation to the skin after.
- The bubbles disappeared rather quickly.
- I would NOT repurchase this bomb.
- I love the unique factor of this bomb, but it lacked moisture and the scent was too overwhelming to enjoy this bath.
- Rating: 1/5 stars.
You can buy LUSH Bath Bombs directly from http://www.lushusa.com , (depending on your country of origin), follow their Facebook or Instagram account for updates!
Ingredients, and statement of bomb from lushusa.com.